  >From:
  EarlA
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 2:34
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Charting with IB -
  TahoeCharts

  QuoteTracker does not work with IB's data. I have looked briefly at
  Sierra charts which uses the IB feed and the related intraday infill package.
  I have not, however, had time to evaluate it.

  <A
  href="">http://www.sierrachart.com/

  <A
  href="">http://web35.1wh.de/osc/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=45&osCsid=c58ceab69016a15a6a3ca048972695c5