Re: [RT] Orange Juice

Yes, I'm still in OJ...I was down to 4 contracts with a sale on the open yesterday, then look out below.  I bought back 3 contracts yesterday, each 2 cents lower (although I had 3 cents positive slippage on one of my limit orders!) and then 2 more contracts today, so I'm back to nine.  That's what scaletraders do...although of course I wish I had just sold everything.  Maybe we will get some volatility now???  It would be nice to get some oscillation profits.

Larry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM