  >From:
  <A title=bruce.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">bondo92677
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 2:39
PM
  Subject: [RT] Re: Orange Juice
  Anyone still in Orange Juice?  Wow!---
  In <A
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <A
  href="">Scaletrade@x... wrote:> Believe me, I've
  been watching OJ...I've been long 9 contracts for months.  >
  This has really been a nice bounce.  Norman's post a month ago helped
  me have > the courage to stay long.  But since the move really
  started June 15, I don't > know if Norman is going to be willing to
  take credit.  On the 23rd, OJ was 4 > cents off the bottom and
  already above its 50 day moving average.  It has, > however,
  continued to explode upward nicely.  Norman, are the planets that
  > forgiving  (9-10 days off) or do you just get credit for
  excellent technical analysis? >  Either way, you were
  obviously right to have stayed out of OJ for months and > months
  preceeding this move, and incredibly close to calling a nice change
  > upward.  I'm just hoping right now that it's going to be closer
  to the 20 cent > end of your prediction than the 10 cent
  end!> > Larry> > In a message dated 5/25/04
  2:05:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, > nwinski@xxxx writes:>
  > > If OJ is scraping the bottom into June 23, look for a low within
  1-2 > > trading days. Mars will be in Leo> >  for
  approx. 5 weeks, so if the OJ gets energized, it has the potential to
  > > have a very good move, perhaps> >  10 - 20
  cents> >

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/