[RT] Re: FOREX vs S&P Trading: not interesting ?

You are right: Forex is not very interesting if you pay 4-5 pip
spread. I traded Fx for years, until I discovered that the EUR, CHF
and JPY futures on Globex markets were also very liquid, tradable 24-
hour a day in the case you could not sleep well, but with a major
difference: 1 pip spread instead of 5 !!!
The same difference than between Single Stock Futures and Stock,
except that for SSF it is the future that more expensive, not the
underlying.

Now, back to Forex, you might want to use some ECN, like HotSpot Fx,
where the spread can decrease to only 1 or 2 pips.

Hope it helps
Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Neal Hughes <traderr@xxxx> wrote:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM