Re: [RT] FOREX vs S&P Trading: not interesting ?

If somebody wants to trade currencies and likes fair trading
conditions, he may trade futures for
currencies ratios. In this case the issue of a big spread
disappeares.

For Example ratio "Euro per Dollar" (symbol EC on Globex) is an
attractive instrument for currencies fans.

I do not understand why people trade on Forex market if futures for
currencies exist.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM