Re: [RT]

All,
   I've worked with a mentor of mine for the last 5 years tweaking
his theories on TA. I've spent countless hours both on the phone and
visiting with him. His name is Jack Landis. He is just starting a new
website called Profit Maker at www.pmstocks.com . If you have any
questions just e-mail me privately and I'll forward on to Jack to
answer your question. Here's a little Bio on him:

   "Jack Landis is the developer and producer of Profit Maker. He
brings more than 50 years of experience in generating systems for
analyzing a variety of subjects including TV programs, consumer
products, harness horses, the stock market. His creativity and unique
statistical skills have pioneered new problem-solving approaches in
all fields.

In the business world Jack founded and grew 3 successful companies.
He pioneered the TV-Q and Performer-Q services to evaluate the
audience potential of TV programs and personalities. Jack also
developed a sophisticated method of "mapping" consumer minds to
visually find gaps for new and improved products. His clients
included many Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble, Johnson &
Johnson, General Mills.

In the horse racing world Jack developed a statistical method of
selecting yearlings at horse sales based solely on their
pedigrees.His family stable had racing revenues of over $16,000,000.
His horses won or placed in prestigeous trotting events such as the
Hambletonian, Kentucky Futurity.Jack then syndicated his champions
for millions of dollars and they are breeding worldwide in the United
States, Canada, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Russia, Australia.

In the stock market world Jack has worked for more than 30 years to
find the elusive "holy grail". He has developed and refined methods
for generating profitable buy and sell signals for individual stocks,
sectors, market indexes. Now he is ready to provide these methods to
interested investors who want to navigate the market on their own."

> As we do each year, we will allow all those on our mail list who
sell services or products to send ads for such products and services
for one week only.  That will begin tomorrow, Christmas Day and last
through Wednesday, December 31st.   After that, we will resume our no
advertersing, trolling, rules.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: