Re: [RT]

At 07:17 AM 12/24/2003 -0800, you wrote:

As we do
each year, we will allow all those on our mail list who sell services or
products to send ads for such products and services for one week
only.  That will begin tomorrow, Christmas Day and last through
Wednesday, December 31st.   After that, we will resume our no
advertersing, trolling, rules.
A very happy holiday to everyone on RealTraders and I hope next year is
your best trading year ever.
All best,
Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links