[RT] Trading With Median Lines

Good evening, RealTraders.

During our holiday break, I wanted to take this opportunity to let
people know that there is a new trading manual about that covers the
use of Median Line techniques, as originally researched by Roger
Babson, Dr. Alan Andrews and George Marechal. This new book begins
with the basics, taking you through the various types of Median Lines
and how to draw and use them. The book is chart intensive. With 182
pages [in addition to the introductory background material included],
there are over 125 full-page color charts. Once the basics are
covered, there are a handful of advanced techniques shown in-depth,
as well. There are many step-by-step trading examples, that use these
techniques to enter trades, manage risk and book profits.

The second printing will be available after the first of the year at
Amazon and several other retailers, but there are a few signed and
numbered First Editions available. Because RealTraders has always
been a quality forum, I am offering members a significant discount
off of the retail price [$40 less than the retail price at Amazon] to
members. To see further details, a table of contents and an link to
order, go to:

www.mapthemarkets.com/mlorder.html

For those of you that go there and decide not to order the book, if
you look at the links at the top of the page, you'll find free
continuous ascii and TS2000i data for stock index futures and
currencies, as well as trading utitilities--as a "thank you" to the
trading community for 2003 and a wish to all of you to have a
prosperous 2004.

Best,

Tim Morge

www.medianline.com