[RT] The MedianLine Forum has moved...

Good evening.

For those of you interested, the MedianLine Forum has finally decided
that we needed to be able to provide complete archives of our posts,
from the beginning of the forum, wth attachments, available to our
members. We were also fed up with all the ads yahoo threw at us. You
can find links to subscribe to the new forum, still free and full of
quality content, at either:

www.medianline.com

www.action-reaction.com

I wish you all a prosperous 2004!