Re: [RT] GEN: ANNUITY INTO IRA (ROTH)

JohnO,

You seem to know something about this. Great! I
have a couple annuities that I have very few
options with in a bear market. I would like to
move them into my IRAs.

I've had them both for 7 or 8 years. Will there be
any form of penalties?

Is the 1035 exchange an IRS form?

Can I have my IRA broker make the transfer from
the other two?

What are the snags or downsides that I might not
be aware of? Hidden costs?

Thanks!!!
Steve

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:06:23 -0500,