[RT] Data Feed Questions

Hi all.

I have a quick question about market data feeds. We are currently
using TS2ki and a DTN satellite feed, but we are thinking about
moving to TS7 and possibly swtiching to a new feed for various
reasons. We also have a custom charting application written in VB and
we are thinking of consolidating both analysis systems under
one "roof" (QuantStudio maybe?) and switching to an internet data
feed. We monitor about 150 stocks and indices in real time and always
need current bid/ask data, volume, current last sale, but we dont
need archiving or back fills. Can anyone recommend a solid data feed
that is stable and reliable?

Thanks in advance.

- Marcus

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511