  >From:
  <A title=tradewynne@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">tradewynne
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 11:21
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] The Market
  environment
  --- In <A
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Brad Cline" <bradcline@x...>
  wrote:> eeneey meenee minee mo...   :-))I know. I
  was waiting for a comment like that.But watch the TLs: +/- 1 point on the
  SPX trend linenear the 1061-62 high and the 1074 high....along with
  nice hourly A-D divergences. The bottom TL hasn't beenas tight, but
  it's worked too.....so far. You need a means to confirm, but I've said too
  much already.BTW, Brad, what do you think these days? I fished
  outyour last call:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/message/22799FWIW,
  I saw resistance near 960-975 too; turned into nice support.Opinions are
  like XXXXXs, everybody's got one.>   ----- Original
  Message ----- >   From: tradewynne >   To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >   Sent: Friday, December 05,
  2003 8:31 AM>   Subject: Re: [RT] The Market
  environment> > >   > And if I had to bet $1
  on where we go from here - a melt-up, a melt->   down or
  neither, I'd put in on 'neither'.> >   How about
  'either'? There's a pretty tight wedge that's formed
  dating>   back to July. The rising upper trend line is
  near 1075, and the lower >   is above 1040. As long as it
  stays inside the lines, it stays inside>   the lines
  <g>. As big wave surfers say, "everything is OK
  until>   something goes wrong." IOW, no worries until someone
  gets killed.>   Anyway, it makes sense to me to watch how the
  market acts around>   those TL's. Wedges often can lead into
  *either* accelerations or >   sharp breaks or they persist a
  while longer....but sooner or later>   someone gets killed by
  a surprise wave.> > >   --- In
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bobh" <BHEISLER@xxxx>
  wrote:>   > Since we are in a post-bubble, transitional
  market I'm wondering if >   this comparison is applicable
  now.  It reached single digits back in >   the early
  1990's and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we saw those
  >   levels again.  >   >
  >   > I don't disagree that this market looks like an
  accident waiting to >   happen, but it's looked this way
  since June.  And if I had to bet $1 >   on where we
  ----- >   >   From: EarlA >
  chart marks off 7 years of SPX vs VXO (old VIX). Note >
  the 3 heavy red arrows marking extreme low readings w/o 7/24/98,
  >   9/8/00 and current.>   >
  >   >   Earl>
  2003 11:48 PM>   >     Subject: Re:
  [RT] The Market environment>   > >   >
  >   >     VIX is in rare  Fibo
  window cycle for low between now & Monday >   Dec
  8th.>   > >
  >     low for VIX = high for SPX>
  > >   >     Weekly Broker index is
  topping......this is also leading >
  indicator>   > >
  >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  ADVERTISEMENT>

  >   >
  >   >
  >   > >   >   To unsubscribe
  from this group, send an email to:>   >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   >
  >   > >   > >
  >   Service.> >
  >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  ADVERTISEMENT>

  >        >
  >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:>   realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  > > >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
  the Yahoo! Terms of Service.To
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.