From: "tradewynne" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>tradewynne@xxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:31
AM
Subject: Re: [RT] The Market
environment
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > And if I had to bet $1 on where we go from here - a melt-up, a
melt-> down or neither, I'd put in on 'neither'.> > How
about 'either'? There's a pretty tight wedge that's formed dating> back
to July. The rising upper trend line is near 1075, and the lower > is
above 1040. As long as it stays inside the lines, it stays inside> the
lines <g>. As big wave surfers say, "everything is OK until>
something goes wrong." IOW, no worries until someone gets killed.>
Anyway, it makes sense to me to watch how the market acts around> those
TL's. Wedges often can lead into *either* accelerations or > sharp breaks
or they persist a while longer....but sooner or later> someone gets
killed by a surprise wave.> > > --- In <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bobh"
<<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>BHEISLER@x...> wrote:>
> Since we are in a post-bubble, transitional market I'm wondering if
> this comparison is applicable now.  It reached single digits back
in > the early 1990's and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we saw those
> levels again.  > > > > I don't disagree that
this market looks like an accident waiting to > happen, but it's looked
this way since June.  And if I had to bet $1 > on where we go from
here - a melt-up, a melt-down or neither, I'd put > in on
'neither'.> > > > > > ----- Original Message -----
(old VIX). Note > the 3 heavy red arrows marking extreme low readings w/o
7/24/98, > 9/8/00 and current.> > > >
Earl> >     ----- Original Message ----- >
face=Verdana size=2>SLAWEKP@x... >
Fibo window cycle for low between now & Monday > Dec 8th.>
> > >     low for VIX = high for SPX>
> > >     Weekly Broker index is
topping......this is also leading > indicator> > >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT>

> >        >
>        > > >
>   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
>   <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > > > > > > >   Your use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of > Service.>
---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your
HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders
$50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> <A