From: Charles Meyer
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11/19/2003 11:29:43 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] AVOID HIGHER MUTUAL FUND REDEMPTION FEES

I just called them.  Thank you.  I couldn't help but get upset by this nonsense.

*  Multi-millionaires sewer diving for quarters
*  Have illegal arrangements with mutual fund companies
*  Can place orders AFTER market closes
*  Can trade unlimited in fund families
*  Mutual Funds bending over forwards out of fear of SEC

Result:

Let's punish the little guy who hasn't been breaking any rules.  Let's put a strfee on the funds so he's forced into a
'buy and hold' mode.  That is to OUR (mutual fund company) benefit.  If he can't get out of a fund if the market crashes
and he loses one-half or more of his life savings; TOUGH LUCK!

I apologize for venting my sentiments about this but aren't the results of this typical type of political legislation typical.

Chas