[RT] Re: GEN: HOLY GRAIL MANAGER

>A lot of good funds are not on any database.

If you can't find him on any data base maybe he doesn't
want anymore $2M+ accounts (@ 30% that's $600,000+/year
each he's trying to hide from? ;-)).

Seriously, we have a ex-hedge fund guy locally who we
call Big Al.... I hear he was doing 40%+/year, but he's
decided to retire.... I know he traded the QQQs, maybe
that was him?

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles Meyer" <chaze@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi-
>
> Nothing came up close to the program description re a $2mill
minimum.  A lot of good funds are not on any database.
> Makes any search frustrating because there is no central source for
all offerings.  That's just the way it is.  Also; there
> are more than about 5 databases and not all funds are on any given
database.  Also; they might be on one and not

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511