Re: [RT] AVOID HIGHER MUTUAL FUND REDEMPTION FEES

I just called them.  Thank you.  I couldn't help
but get upset by this nonsense.

*  Multi-millionaires sewer diving for
quarters
*  Have illegal arrangements with mutual fund
companies
*  Can place orders AFTER market closes
*  Can trade unlimited in fund families
*  Mutual Funds bending over forwards out of fear of
SEC

Result:

Let's punish the little guy who hasn't been breaking any
rules.  Let's put a strfee on the funds so he's forced into a
'buy and hold' mode.  That is to OUR (mutual fund
company) benefit.  If he can't get out of a fund if the market
crashes
and he loses one-half or more of his life savings; TOUGH
LUCK!

I apologize for venting my sentiments about this but
aren't the results of this typical type of political legislation
typical.

Chas
<BLOCKQUOTE