[RT] GEN: HOLY GRAIL MANAGER

Group-

Any ideas about how to locate this guy?  I
know he's out there but I don't have a name.  Here are some program
details:

*  $100mil under mgt
*  minimum investment $2mil
*  trades only QQQs
*  all trades are intra-day:  long and
short
*  always goes home flat
*  trades between 3 - 7 times per
day
*  some days he may not trade
*  approximate track record over last four (4)
years

+ 40%
+ 30%
+ 35%
ytd:  + 30%

*  maximum drawdown:  (-
1.9%)
<FONT face=Arial
And I thought trying to profit from short term
market fluctuations was random. (:-)  These results do not look random
nor
does it look they were due to luck.  Oh yes;
clients can view their accounts at the end of each day on line!

Thoughts or comments?

Chas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor