Re: [RT] GEN: HOLY GRAIL MANAGER

Hello Charles,

Lets do math:

30%  ytd = $30 mio a year = $150,000 a day = $30,000 on a single trade
(assuming 5 trades a day) = 300,000 shares per trade (assuming typical
10 c intraday move in q's).

So, guy you are trying to locate is trading lots of 300,000 shares QQQ
(equivalent of 360 contracts NQ) 3-7 times per day. Not bad.

Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_bell@xxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511