RE: [RT] Re: Fed supporting market

It is
commonly accepted knowledge because people tell themselves it is true..because
people WANT to believe its true, even though there is zero evidence to actually
show it to have any basis in reality.  To then suggest the White House
hasn't denied it, merely shows more of the ignorance of the people who make
these blind accusations.  The White House is obviously government
based...the FED is a privately run organisation. Both run their own policies as
they deem fit.  The White House does not control the FED.  Anyone with
a sound understanding of markets, economics, and the way the world works, knows
that while the FED may be powerful, especially in the short term, they
ultimately cannot control or support a market against its natural cycles.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobsKC
  [mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 18 November 2003 1:01
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re:
  Fed supporting marketIt is commonly accepted
  knowledge in the business world and while I most certainly have not
  personally observed the practice, I have no recall of the White House ever
  denying it, either.  If the market tanks, so does Bush.  Do you
  not believe that he has the means to prevent this?BobAt
  02:57 PM 11/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:>This is a strong statement,
  variations of which I've heard>many times with no factual support. Is
  there any support
  here?>>regards,>>tbr>   > the
  Fed has shown in the past how it can hold up>markets via futures
  purchases>>>>>To unsubscribe from this
  group, send an email
  to:>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A