RE: [RT] Re: Fed supporting market

Of course he can.....with the fed....and the fed has proved this over and
over again throughout history....
they've also proven it can and may EVENTUALLY backfire on them in the way of
a currency crisis or devaluation....they can only put so many fingers in
that dike....and when they run-out of fingers, LOOK OUT BELOW !!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511