Re: [RT] Re: Fed supporting market

Have you ever seen it claimed in a respected source? If so, I would be
interested in the reference, because I have long sought such a mention
in the established press, without success. AFAIK, it is just foolish
gossip.

Regards
DanG

BobsKC wrote:
 cite="">
  It is commonly accepted knowledge in the business world and while I most
certainly have not personally observed the practice, I have no recall of
the White House ever denying it, either.  If the market tanks, so does
Bush.  Do you not believe that he has the means to prevent this?

Bob