  >From:
  <A title=delta88343@xxxxxxx
  href="">delta88343@xxxxxxx
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:16
  PM
  Subject: [RT] QQQ Options

  I would like to start trading options on the QQQ.

  Most of my trades would last 5-10 days.

  This being said, is there a particular function of options trading
  I should be paying particular attention to? A function that would
  appreciate the most within that time from.

  Should I be buying at the money, out of money, in the
  money options? Are there any other parameters I should be looking
  for?

  Currently I invest 5k-20k in each swing move I participate in. That
  amount in options for each swing move, especially when there is a good move,
  should produce better results than the funds I'm currently using.

  Any opinions would be appreciated.

  Thanks

  PS Once again I'm only getting a couple RT emails per day. Is the list
  truly this quiet?

  Thanks

  Lee

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.