Re: [RT] QQQ Options

Hello delta88343,

A couple of comments...one you might want to read "Options as a
Strategic Investment" by Mc Millian. Good basics regarding the
relationship of options with the underlying security, time, interest
rate, the greeks, etc. Also shows you some basic spread trading
setups...like Bull and Bear spreads, time spreads, and more.

With options...time is always against you...options are a wasting
assest.

You might want to consider spread trading options...rather than going
naked purchasing or selling. This will limit your profits, but will
also provide you with protection of capital...loose your capital and
you are out of the game.

Just a suggestion.

dac> I would like to start trading options on the QQQ.

dac> Most of my trades would last 5-10 days.

dac> This being said, is there a particular function of options
dac> trading I should be paying particular attention to? A function
dac> that would appreciate the most within that time from.

dac> Should I be buying at the money, out of money, in the
dac> money options? Are there any other parameters I should be looking
dac> for?

dac> Currently I invest 5k-20k in each swing move I participate
dac> in. That amount in options for each swing move, especially when
dac> there is a good move, should produce better results than the
dac> funds I'm currently using.

--
Thank you,
MS