[RT] QQQ Options

I would like to start trading options on the QQQ.

Most of my trades would last 5-10 days.

This being said, is there a particular function of options trading I should be paying particular attention to? A function that would appreciate the most within that time from.

Should I be buying at the money, out of money, in the money options? Are there any other parameters I should be looking for?

Currently I invest 5k-20k in each swing move I participate in. That amount in options for each swing move, especially when there is a good move, should produce better results than the funds I'm currently using.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

PS Once again I'm only getting a couple RT emails per day. Is the list truly this quiet?

Thanks

Lee

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor