RE: [RT] Current Market Condition

Get a
long setup, take it........... get 2 pts... market will decide rest like on
Friday EOD.   <A
href="">http://nqoos.com/AndrewsPitchfork.htm
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
It
just might fly for you.  Markets always right
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

BE PROSPEROUS, BE WELL

NQoos

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jvc689@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:jvc689@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 7:10
  PMTo: Realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCc:
  MedianLine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Current Market
  ConditionI have been lurking here as I recall "The
  Top Is In" and "I would not belong this market".Obviously, the top
  was not in as we made a new closing high. And there arestill some stocks
  to be long.Admittedly, this is a tenuous market...but the CANSLIM
  plays and valueplays are doing well.I am taking this market day by
  day and trying to be nimble.I have known for a long time that when I
  see too many hard and fastcomments on the same direction based purely upon
  TA, that something can beamiss.I think there is nothing superior
  to techno-fundamental analysis.Sincerely,John>
  Earl,>     My target has been 1068 - 1087 on the
  Weekly charts.>> Lenny>> In a message dated
  10/9/2003 1:38:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,> earl.a@xxxxxxxxxx
  writes:>>> Took a couple of days of haggling, however price
  has broken out above>> the 2002 trendlines mentioned below. Some
  possible upside targets>> shown with retracement and projection
  tools.>>>> Earl>>To
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor