[RT] Current Market Condition

I have been lurking here as I recall "The Top Is In" and "I would not be
long this market".

Obviously, the top was not in as we made a new closing high. And there are
still some stocks to be long.

Admittedly, this is a tenuous market...but the CANSLIM plays and value
plays are doing well.

I am taking this market day by day and trying to be nimble.

I have known for a long time that when I see too many hard and fast
comments on the same direction based purely upon TA, that something can be
amiss.

I think there is nothing superior to techno-fundamental analysis.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511