Re: [RT] Current Market Condition

John,
   Just as a side note. If  1087 gets taken out I would look for very heavy resistance at 1160-1175. Time will tell.

Lenny

In a message dated 10/12/2003 7:17:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jvc689@xxxxxxx writes:

I have been lurking here as I recall "The Top Is In" and "I would not be
long this market".

Obviously, the top was not in as we made a new closing high. And there are
still some stocks to be long.

Admittedly, this is a tenuous market...but the CANSLIM plays and value
plays are doing well.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor