[RT] Re: selling services

Thanks Bob,

I'm a futures broker. I offer a free newsletter to my clients and
friends. I also offer a bit of free Trade Station support and code
(time permitting) to my clients. P-mail me to get on my list for a
while (free) or visit my site:

http://smarttrades.com/index.htm

Two sample newsletters are here:

http://smarttrades.com/daily_1.htm

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BobsKC <bobskc@xxxx> wrote:

> Many of our list members sell services and products related to
investing
> and our rules prohibit them from soliciting our list.  This is a
good rule
> and one that will not be changed but .. I am going to permit anyone
who
> wishes to tell the list about their services over the next week.
This