[RT] selling services

Many of our list members sell services and products related to investing
and our rules prohibit them from soliciting our list.  This is a good rule
and one that will not be changed but .. I am going to permit anyone who
wishes to tell the list about their services over the next week.  This
exception will expire next Saturday at 12AM.  If you wish to tell the list
about services or products, make certain they are *your* products or
services and not some other business.

All list members should recognize that allowing such information to be
presented does not mean the Real Traders Mail List approves of or
recommends any service or product being promoted.

After this exempt period expires, people will be removed for trolling here ...

Bob