[RT] Re: selling services

In the spirit of the season I would like to offer the most recent
version of the real time EPcalc software, licensed at no cost for one
year, to members of the RT list. My website at:
http://epcalc.netfirms.com
provides a description of the software.

If you are an RT list member and would like to take me up on this
offer, send me an email from the website requesting the EPcalc
software.

Best regards to all for a very happy holiday season.

Ned Markson

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BobsKC <bobskc@xxxx> wrote:

> Many of our list members sell services and products related to
investing
> and our rules prohibit them from soliciting our list.  This is a
good rule
> and one that will not be changed but .. I am going to permit anyone
who
> wishes to tell the list about their services over the next week.
This