[RT] Pattern Trapper Newsletter & On-Line Course

The Pattern Trapper Futures Trading Newsletter
http://www.patterntrapper.com/index.shtml

Although I have not been active on the Realtraders list for quite some
time, I welcome Bob's invitation to mention my service. I also want to
offer, to anyone who asks, I free intraday indicator file that some
may find very useful, and discounts in the form of a rebate to new
users of any Pattern Trapper products or services (details on both are
described below).

With encouragement from many members of this very same list, The
Pattern Trapper began as a daily T-Bond market commentary almost four
years ago. It has since expanded to cover 30 different markets in
every major category with expanded daily commentaries in the S&P,
Nasdaq, and T-Bond futures markets. Also offered is an on-line Pattern
Trapper Futures Trading Course and indicator packages available in
several different formats.

In a nutshell, The Pattern Trapper is a discretionary trading
methodology which begins its analysis with mechanical trading signals
(called Pattern Signals) that help us define and describe existing
market scenarios. In most cases, this allows us to enter each trading
day with some sort of larger timeframe expectations. We then employ a
number of very specific intraday techniques to either confirm or
refute our expectations, and, when appropriate, make our trades. For a
more expanded discussion of our intraday approach please read the
article found at http://www.patterntrapper.com/article.shtml , which
was published in the May, 2002, issue of SFO magazine.

THE FREE OFFER: For a limited time, I am offering without cost the
Pivot System Support & Resistance Levels indicator in Tradestation ELA
format (open code and compatible with all versions of TS and
SuperCharts). This method of calculating support and resistance levels
is often used by pit traders to determine relative price value for any
given trading day. Significant shifts in market psychology often occur
near these levels (further detail can be found at
http://www.patterntrapper.com/Indicators.shtml ). This indicator uses
an "auto-scaling" feature that plots only if price falls within
adjacent zones. This prevents the vertical scale of the chart from
being spread abnormally wide. This version of the indicator plots the
5 levels normally used with this method, rather than the 7 levels that
the Pattern Trapper advocates. If interested simply send me an e-mail
with "Pattern Trapper Pivot Indicator" as the subject. This offer is
valid through December 31. The indicator file will be e-mailed to each
respondent on January 1 or 2.

DISCOUNT OFFER TO NEW USERS: I am also offering to anyone who has not
previously purchased a Pattern Trapper product or service, and who is
a member of the Realtraders group, a 15% discount on any product or
service purchased before January 31, 2003. The discount is to be
awarded in the form of a rebate check issued no later than March 1,
2003.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Hoping everyone has a very happy and safe holiday season.

Regards,

Bob Hunt
THE PATTERN TRAPPER
E-Mail: RHunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx