Re: [RT] Mentor: More Mental Game Than Otherwise

>>I feel my challenges (and therefore my needs) are more
>>along the lines of my mental game.  I have certain
>>"support and resistance" levels in my mental game that
>>hinder my growth as a trader.

certain sub specialties in chiropractic address this 'remove mental
blockages to be all you can be in sports'   They address other issues
as well.  I have had this done and it is fast, to the point, and
without endless talking.     I forget what the name of it is but call
this office and ask the desk what he specializes in

7703900012 greenberg chiropractor