[RT] zip file

With apologies to the list and appreciation to those who mailed me, I must
explain that having just returned to my Florida home on Sanibel Island, my
main machine burned out the power supply.  This is a backup which is also
used by other family members and it wasn't clean.  I have run McCaffee and
Norton along with two web site based cleaners on it now and it appears to
be ok.  Again, don't unzip that file and I apologize for my negligence.  I
am normally very careful... getting old I guess.

Bob