Re[2]: [RT] Digest Number 1195

On Saturday, December 7, 2002, 7:00:40 AM, EarlA wrote:

E> What's too bad is that the public is so blissfully unaware that Big Brother
E> is alive and thriving these days in the DOJ and DOD.

Perhaps emails like yours will wake up at least a few people. Freedom
is a bit like trading - by the time it dawns on the masses, it's too
late to do anything.

E> under the guise of protecting the public from terrorist activities.

The things you would do to combat terrorists are the same things that
you would do for 'population control'. The Feds are rushing in that
direction. Homeland security? Perhaps, but...

E> Microsoft established a special office to work security with the
E> government and, from what I understand, it is a freebie for the
E> government. I wouldn't count on the government to protect us from
E> Microsoft.

I think you've got that right!

ztrader