[RT] Digest Number 1195

Hi Rakesh,

you might have a look at www.horstmann.com/linux-thinkpad.html to read about
a computer science professor's personal experiences with a Windows-to-Linux
switch. Hope this helps.

There is also this quote on XP:
"More than anything else, XP reminds me of a tourist trap. You arrive in a
foreign city, and a handsome stranger walks up to you and says he will show
you around the city. He offers to take you to the very best shops and
restaurants. But you soon realize that he is taking you only to places that
are owned by his relatives or by someone who gives him a kickback."

Regards,

Michael Suesserott