[RT] (unknown)

A new group for users and prospective users of Market Analyst charting
software has been created. The reason this has been done is that the
"official" group is censored by MA management, as I found out today.
I believe this to be totally unsatisfactory. I believe this cavalier
attitude to their paying customers will not serve them well in the
long run and it definitely does not serve their customers. The new
group will be a venue where people can raise and share their concerns
and questions freely. I also welcome participation by MA management
and staff. I hope this will be for the benefit of all. The group will
also of course be a place to hear about the good things about MA!

The new group can be accessed at:

Check it out. Look forward to seeing you there. Spread the word.

Cheers,

Henry Rech.