[RT] Re: [wheelsinthesky] RE: S&P/Nasdaq

The two day range on the cash SPX has narrowed to 22.71 points.  This is
extremely narrow range.  Last time it was this narrow was September 11,
2001 and the market put in a swing high.  Contraction break outs  can go
either way but I favor a move down from here.

>>> profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/25/02 05:43PM >>>
Hello
We could make a higher high tomorrow on both NASDAQ and sp500
the statistical probability says  a close up in sp  is only 12%
and an up close on NASDAQ has only a 7% chance,,
this is NOT to say that  by  12/4/02 we have 955-965 and NASDAQ
1500-1575
it is saying we take rest to  gather steam to run higher,,
we ALSO  took out Fri. low
if we take tomorrow Thursday low  then the probability increase for a
lower close
Ben