[RT] mkt profile, range exp. contraction, etc.

Hi gang,

I have been playing around with some intraday chart ideas loosely
derived from market profile and Toby Crabel range expansion
contraction stuff. I have not read many mkt books lately, was
wondering if anyone knows of any recent books articles, ELAs, etc.
that might be helpful along these lines.

Thanks,
Chris

ˇFREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM