Re: [RT] virus IS A HOAX AND NOT A HOAX - Read Symantec Carefully

Kent,

Clearly, we're wasting bandwidth.   Reread my post.  If it still doesn't
make sense, drop it.

Season's best,
Mike

> If my whole ISP becomes infected by a hoax?  I don't understand what
you're
> saying.  I think the rumors that go around about virii and the people who
> correct the rumors and the people who correct the people who correct the
> rumors are far worse than the actual virii because there are so many more
of
> them.  How about if we add "spreading unsubstantiated virus rumors" to the
> list of reasons people get booted off this list.
>
> Kent

Call any Phone in the World from your PC with CrystalVoice
-LOW rates world-wide - $0.039/min in U.S.
FREE trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ib1xVB/IxbDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM