From: <A
href="mailto:netvest77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"; title=netvest77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Steve
McGuire
To: <A href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>RealTraders
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:31 PM
Subject: [RT] Virus form Kent Rollins

I received the following because all my email runs through
Norton Anti Virus as it is received. The Norton virus definition file is updated
several times a day and is automatically downloaded. I see much discussion about
viruses and don't know why so many won't spend a few bucks for protection such
as Norton.

Norton AntiVirus deleted the following email message because it was
infected with a virus:From: "Kent Rollins" <<A
href="mailto:kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
Re: [RT] virus   IS A HOAX AND NOT A HOAX - Read Symantec
CarefullyTo
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor