  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>RealTraders
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 12:31
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Virus form Kent
  Rollins

  I received the following because all my email runs through
  Norton Anti Virus as it is received. The Norton virus definition file is
  updated several times a day and is automatically downloaded. I see much
  discussion about viruses and don't know why so many won't spend a few bucks
  for protection such as Norton.

  Norton AntiVirus deleted the following email message because it was
  infected with a virus:From: "Kent Rollins" <<A
  href="mailto:kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  Re: [RT] virus   IS A HOAX AND NOT A HOAX - Read Symantec
  CarefullyTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor