[RT] virus

I don't know if this is true or not, but better safe then sorry.

DO NOT OPEN any emails with "WTC Survivor" as the subject. It is a
virus
that will erase your whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the form of

an E-Mail from a familiar person.

Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather
receive this 25 times than not at all.

If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it. Delete it
right away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries ( .dll files)
from
your computer.