  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 7:54
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Virus
  Got this notice from my friend Mass ...He stays very
  much on top of web security threats ...Take it seriouslyInfoHot
  received the following message for distribution. We are forwardingthis
  message as a service to our subscribers, affiliates and friends to
  helpthem keep their email and computer files
  safe.-------------------------------------Message-------------------------------------I
  just received word of two new viruses:1) First :Subject: Danger
  aheadHi - This looks like a bad one that's coming. Forward this to
  others.Please read and forward to everyone you know...... DO NOT OPEN "NEW
  PICTURESOF FAMILY" It is a virus that will erase your whole "C" drive. It
  will cometo you in the form of an E-Mail from a familiar person. I repeat
  a friendsent it to me, but called & warned me before I opened it. He
  was not solucky and now he can't even start his computer!Forward
  this to everyone in your address book. I would rather receive this25 times
  than not at all.Also: Intel announced that a new and very destructive
  virus was discoveredrecently. If you receive an email called "FAMILY
  PICTURES," do not open it.Delete it right away! This virus removes all
  dynamic link libraries (.dllfiles) from your computer. Your computer will
  not be able to boot up. Thiswas sent to me, and I thought I would pass it
  along.AND Second:2) READ IMMEDIATELY AND PASS ON TO EVERYONE YOU
  KNOW:Someone is sending out a very cute screensaver of the Budweiser
  Frogs. Ifyou download it, you will lose everything! Your hard drive will
  crash andsomeone from the Internet will get your screen name and
  password!DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT UNDER  ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!It
  just went into circulation yesterday. Please distribute this
  message.Thisis a new, very malicious virus and not many people know about
  it. Thisinformation was announced yesterday morning from
  Microsoft.Please share it with everyone that might access the
  Internet. Once again,Pass This Along To EVERYONE in your address book so
  that this may bestopped.AOL has said that this is a very dangerous
  virus and that there is NO remedyfor it at this time. This is VERY
  important. If you receive a screen saverfrom a friend or anyone you may
  not know with the Budweiser Frogs in it, DONOT DOWNLOAD IT OR OPEN THE
  FILE!Press the forward button on your email program and send this
  notice toEVERYONE you know. Let's keep our email safe for
  everyone.End of message.JOTo unsubscribe from
  this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/