Re: [RT] virus

Ira,

> DO NOT OPEN any emails with "WTC Survivor" as the subject. It is a
> virus
> that will erase your whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the form of
>
> an E-Mail from a familiar person.

What's your source for this?

> Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather
> receive this 25 times than not at all.

No,  this is wrong.  Forward only if you have something from substantial to
go on.  Forwarding misinformation even for the best of reasons when it comes
to viruses does a disservice.  Those folks who need to be better educated
will not be and in fact will be miseducated.

Season's best,
Mike

Call any Phone in the World from your PC with CrystalVoice
-LOW rates world-wide - $0.039/min in U.S.
FREE trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ib1xVB/IxbDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM