[RT] Small Premium on the S&P?

Hello Realtraders,

  Am I missing something or are the market expectations really this
  weak?  Usually when the quarterly S&P rolls over to the new
  contract, the premium jumps from 1 point to around 10 points or so.

  This rollover it hardly changed at all.  The Dec. Mar. and Spot are
  staying within 1 to 2 points of each other.

  I realize that with interest rates low and dividends shrinking the
  number should be smaller than it has been in the recent past but
  that wouldn't make this much difference.

  Anybody have an answer?

--
Best regards,
 Roger                          mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx