Re: [RT] Gen - 12/14 CIT?

FWIW, yesterday the SGS that I use generated an alert for a low pivot.
The timing module says that it most probably next Monday or Tuesday.
The probability estimate right now is 50%. If the SGS confirms the
signal on Monday or Tuesday the probability will increase to > 80%.
This technique does not indicate whether it is a major or minor pivot.

Ned

http://www.marketclues.com

("http://www.gmstechstreet.com/cgi-bin/webbbs_gmspublic.pl?read=2335";)
> > his CASTTŪ Seasonal Model projection for the S&P 500 Index, posted
by Dan
> on
> > the bulletin board. Note that mid-December has a short term dip
within a
> > seasonal up trend. Dan notes, ``Those of you looking for the
market to
> hold
> > up a bit longer are supported by the Seasonal projection after
12/14/01.''
> > We would certainly agree. This seasonal uptrend is one of the
strongest
> > seasonal phenomena to be found in the stock market. And the chart
> certainly
> > shows that tendency. If the market continues following that
seasonal, we
> > should see new highs in the Small Caps near the end of December.
> > "
> >
> > bobr
> > http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader
> > http://www.zubee.com