[RT] web site

Good afternoon all,

I have put together a web site that might be of interest to
some - SolidusCapital.com. Solidus Capital Partners is my firm, and the web
site is  primarily intended to be a repository of old research,
etc.  Also there are some free tradestation indicators, some very detailed
examples for using the Andrews Pitchfork tool,  and if you like you may
subscribe to the occassional  research emails.

Solidus is not selling anything, is not looking for investors,
etc.  The site is still very new -- hopefully all the links work
correctly.  If you find a bug, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Chris Cheatham
chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor