Re: [RT] Goo Goo G'Joob?

Written By Lennon/McCartney  Published by Northen Songs Ltd

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together
See how they run Iike pigs from a gun, see how they fly, I'm crying

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come
Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man, You beer naughty boy, you let your face grow long
I am the eggman, oh they are the eggmen, oh I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob

Mister city policeman sitting
Pretty little policemen in a row
See how they fly like Lucy in the sky, see how they run
I'm crying, I'm crying, I'm crying, I'm crying

Yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye
Crabalocker fishwife, pornographic priestess
Boy you been a naughty girl you let your knickers down
I am the eggman, oh they are the eggmen, oh I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob

Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun
If the sun don't come, you get a tan from standing in the English rain
I am the eggman, oh they are the eggmen, oh I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob

Expert textpert choking smokers, don't you think the joker laughs at you?
See how they smile like pigs in a sty, see how they snied, I'm crying

Semolina pilchards, climbing up the Eiffel Tower
Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna man, you should have seen them
kicking Edgar Allan Poe
I am the eggman, oh they are the eggmen, oh I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob
G'goo goo g'joob, goo goo g'joob, g'goo goo g'joob, goo