RE: [RT] RT: GEN: Eliot Who ?

agree that EW is fractal and theoretically can work at any time frame, I will
often go down to a 5 min. chart to time a trade once I have been triggered at a
higher time frame. But, as a general rule you must pick you spots much more
carefully the lower you go. You are obviously comfortable on a 1 min chart so I
might suggest that you watch a 3-5 min chart for a setup and enter using the
min. I do not think that this can be done without Elliott software like Advanced
Get and even then if you were a stock I would likely short you after a good
setup.  There may be better tools for this time
frame....

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Michael Ferguson
  [mailto:wl7bdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 7:50
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] RT:
  GEN: Eliot Who ?Thanks Don and others for the
  becomes less useful?I see the charts of weekly and daily counts that
  you guys with experiencepost, and follow the discussion to learn what I
  can. I think I had theimpression that EW was fractal, more or less
  divisible into any detectablegyrations.If this is incorrect, at
  what point does the sub-elliot noise resolve orfocus into discernable
  patterns?And hey, what's wrong with providing the liquidity to bump
  the noise intodetectable patterns? It's a dirty job, but someone's gonna
  do it.LOL and enjoy the weekend.MichaelTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor