Re: [RT] RT: GEN: Eliot Who ?

Thanks Don and others for the responses.

I wonder at what point in time frame the wave pattern becomes less useful?

I see the charts of weekly and daily counts that you guys with experience
post, and follow the discussion to learn what I can. I think I had the
impression that EW was fractal, more or less divisible into any detectable
gyrations.

If this is incorrect, at what point does the sub-elliot noise resolve or
focus into discernable patterns?

And hey, what's wrong with providing the liquidity to bump the noise into
detectable patterns? It's a dirty job, but someone's gonna do it.

LOL and enjoy the weekend.

Michael

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help